Wednesday, April 4, 2012

embracing Jesus.

Will Reagan and The United Pursuit
Live at The Banks House
I bought this album this past weekend because a good friend had suggested it & shared a few songs with me.
It's LEGIT. Amazing in ever which way. The absolute BEST. album. EVERRR. Literally!
Every song, [there are 11] is a continuation of the previous one and the whole 71 minutes is filled with praise directed towards Jesus. It is very peaceful. It makes me want to embrace Jesus forever. It makes my heart extremely happy every time I listen to it. [that's been about 17 times] I just love it! :) Worship is beautiful. Jesus is beautiful.

One of my very good friends who was my sister at Super Summer in red and blue school, e-mailed me the other day. [she is the sweetest, humblest, most Christ-like, loving, and beautiful girl] She talked about how lately she had just felt this burning desire for Jesus and was so in awe of Him. It made my day, because since about the end of February, I've felt the exact same way. :) God is good... so good.

I am so in love with Him. There is no one else for me.
I am so in love with Him. There is no one else for me.
I am so in love with Him. There is no one else for me.

My desire is to spend time embracing Jesus, our oh so lovely King. I want Him to be completely evident in my life. I don't want people to be able to deny my love for Him. I pray that He can use me to bring himself glory through everything I do. everything.

"He must become greater; I must become less." -John 3:30
 I am nothing without Christ. nothing. All I am is His.
God made me. & He loves me more than I could ever love Him.
I am so honored to have the opportunity to serve such a wonderful Creator. such a wonderful Savior.
I gladly will take the background so He can be lifted up higher & higher & higher.

I have this desire to set the whole world on fire. On fire for Jesus Christ.
I look forward to the day where I can sit at Jesus' beautiful feet and constantly embrace Him, forever.

embracing Jesus. What a beautiful picture...

I am so in love with you, God. There is no one else for me...
















No comments:

Post a Comment