Saturday, March 3, 2012

this Divine Romance

 For my first blog, I want to explain the name of my blog. But first, you should know a little about me. So here goes:

I love Disney Movies. I love Dr. Suess. I love Harry Potter. I love C.S. Lewis. I love jokes that I don't get for 10 minutes. I love my family. I love my friends. I love my youth group. I love laughing. :) I love seeing other people sincerely smile. [It makes my day.] :) I love life. I love Christmas songs. I love reading. I love silly things. I love sleep. I love love. But mainly, I love Jesus, because, I was made to love Him.

Now that we've got that cleared up, here are the lyrics to a song called, "Divine Romance" by Phil Wickham. 
 
The fullness of Your grace is here with me
The richness of Your beauty’s all I see
The brightness of Your glory has arrived
In Your presence God, I’m completely satisfied

For You I sing I dance

Rejoice in this divine romance
Lift my heart and my hands
To show my love, to show my love

A deep deep flood, an Ocean flows from You

Of deep deep love, yeah it’s filling up the room
Your innocent blood has washed my guilty life
In Your presence God, I’m completely satisfied

For You I sing I dance
Rejoice in this divine romance
Lift my heart and my hands
To show my love, to show my love

For You I sing I dance
Rejoice in this divine romance
Lift my heart and my hands
To show my love, to show my love

I believe Christianity was meant to be a relationship with our Savior & our King! I like to refer to my relationship with Jesus as a beautiful 'divine romance.' I'm constantly in awe of how much my Creator loves me. The thing is, I can't even begin to grasp every aspect of how he loves me, and that makes me want Him and Love Him so much more. I'm in love with King Jesus and I'm thankful that He has chosen me to be his princess.

"Sing, O Daughter of Zion; shout aloud, O Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, O Daughter of Jerusalem!" -Zephaniah 3:14
"...my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." -John 15:11-13 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment