Saturday, March 16, 2013

yearning.

goodness, the faithfulness of Jesus overwhelms me.
He continues to pursue me in this Divine Romance and I am just so humbled to serve such a lovely King.

"My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." -Psalm 84:2

Praise the one who has saved me from death. You are God. You are good. You are Jesus. Yeshua, I love You. Teach me, oh Jesus teach me. Set a fire down in my soul that I can't contain, that I can't control. I'm satisfied to hear you say, "You're my child." But my heart yearns for more of You, God. I want MORE of You, God... Reveal Yourself to me. Yeshua, I love You.

"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!" -1 John 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment