Sunday, February 10, 2013

the worries of Winter & the flowers of Spring.

"...I walk to the meadow and stare at the flowers better dressed than any girl on her wedding day. So why do I worry? Why do I freak out? God knows what I need. You know what I need. Your love is, Your love is, Your love is strong ... Two things you told me That you are strong And you love me. Yes, You love me..."
-Jon Foreman

my soul has weary and worrisome Winter days here and there. those days always end up reminding me of Jesus' love and grace. my soul also has days filled with the flowers of Spring. those days also always remind me of Jesus' love and grace, but in a different way. it's neat how God works. i'm in awe of His wonder. i'm satisfied with the greatness of The Lord. my soul is overwhelmed with this marvelous God of the sweetest, strongest love.

"One thing God has spoken, two things I have heard:
that You, O God, are strong,
And that You, O God, are loving." -Psalm 62:11-12a

No comments:

Post a Comment