Thursday, August 23, 2012

forever & a day.

yesterday i got to see some of the people i love the absolute most in this world. yesterday i got to see some of the people i hold most dear in this world. seeing them, visiting with them, laughing with them, & loving with them left me in wonder. God uses the simplest little things to humble me and show me his incredible love day in & day out. i am left humbled in a state of wonder of my merciful God. He has this amazing plan for my life, for everyone's life, & they're all intertwined with each other. it's hard to grasp. God is good, & He loves everyone. i will forever worship this King i so humbly am allowed to serve. i will forever be in awe of the God who created me. i'm so thankful for his incredible love, & mercy, & grace. He makes me happy. i will follow Him. i will praise Him. i will bow at His feet forever & a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment